SHOP MUJI


Ever since MUJI opened in the Philippines, I felt relieved because I no longer have to hoard my trusty pens every time i go to Hong Kong or Singapore. Hooray! But despite my pen obsession, MUJI has definitely become more than just a supplies store for me.  You can find really yummy snacks there, home decor, organizing stuff, and even good apparel!  Uh huh, the store has almost everything you (or I) need.  So, yes, I have to admit that a visit to Muji at least once a month is a must for me for some dose of retail therapy.  Speaking of which, I want to share with you THREE MUJI THINGS that are in my TO-BUY LIST right now.  Here it goes:

TFVS CURRENT LIST AS OF JULY 20, 2011:

MUJI ITEM TO-BUY #1:  A BUCKET OF MARKERS


Okay, I can already hear my boyfriend's voice saying where the heck would I use these... He's right!  These are definitely not 'necessary' for my everyday life but I can't help it!  They are just so adorable.  The little markers are cute and colorful and even the clear plastic bucket is cute too.  It's like a bucket of candy pens (yeah unleash the kid at heart).  Sorry guys, I really have a thing for pens, markers, and art materials.  Most of them just get dried up in my cabinet though, since I'm no artist.  But what can I do, I love them! ☺ Considering the not so affordable price, I'm not sure if anyone else would want to buy these, but, well, fine, I'll think about it.

MUJI ITEM TO-BUY #2:  POLKA SCARVES


I know Philippine weather isn't scarf-friendly but these are cute ones!  The price is quite steep for a scarf but hey a scarf can last for years and years - it's a classic piece.  Maybe I can wear it to work where it's freezing cold.  And besides, the material isn't too thick.  I love the soft fabric actually, the design just comes second.  The scarves come in brown, blue, white, black, and pink.  Hmm I wonder which color I should get.  What do you think? 

MUJI ITEM TO-BUY #3:  SEAWEED SHAMPOO AND 5 FRUITS CONDITIONER


I've always wanted to try Muji's hair care products but I always forget about it.  Maybe it's time to purchase these goodies and let you all know how it goes.  After all, Japanese beauty brands never fail.  Plus, the price isn't so bad.  I think these are more affordable compared to the markers and the scarf haha!
 
Okay, now I'm excited to head off to Muji and buy these! See you later! 

(P.S. I just love the MUJI store because it is such a peaceful place to be in.  Don't you agree?  I love the atmosphere there.  It's very relaxing. Ciao!)