MUST TRY MONDAYS

Hello, Monday!  Hola, readers!  TFVS is back and blogging.  To start the week right, TFVS recommends three must-trys for everyone! :)

MUST TRY # 1:  PRINGLES SEAWEED

Photo from TVFS Instagram (iPhone)

Who loves Japanese food?  Do you like Nori?  Then this is the best junk food for you! I love it because it really does taste like nori/seaweed without tasting too artificial.  It's not too salty, just the right amount of seaweed flavor.  Pair that with the thin crispy goodness of Pringles and yumyumyum you can't stop munching.  I'm sure it's available in most supermarkets so go on and try it! :)

MUST TRY # 2:  BAR DOLCI MACARONS

Photo from TFVS Instagram (iPhone)

TFVS has already did a review of Bar Dolci and here's one of the reasons why we keep coming back - the macarons!  These sweet goodies are P50 each and they have unique flavors to choose from.  It's a personal favorite of mine and I recommend dark chocolate, salted caramel, and vanilla.  When I want to satisfy my sweet tooth, this never fails! Try it!

MUST TRY # 3: TGIFRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S RIBS 


Photo from TFVS Instagram (iPhone)

What can I say? This is to die for.  I love ribs and I absolutely love Jack Daniel's!  So combine those two together and it's a match made in heaven. ♥ The sauce actually does everything.  It's really the highlight of the dish.  If only I could ask for 3 more cups of that mouth watering sauce... There's also Jack Daniel's Pork Chops by the way.  But I like ribs better.  Try it and see for yourself! :)  


Have a good week, everyone!