DELIMONDO DELICIOSO!

After discovering Delimondo two years ago, I was actually hesitant to try it.  First, the packaging looked too simple (plain white paper) so I had this impression of it being an "amateur product".  The second reason involved already having a trusted brand - Purefoods, which also had quality and delicious corned beef.  It was actually not love at first sight for me and Delimondo but after giving it a chance, I realized I got it all wrong and claimed that it was the best corned beef I ever tasted. It was love at first bite


Up until today, my opinion has not changed.  Delimondo is delicioso and still the best! Every time I eat Delimondo corned beef, I get giddy like a kid getting to eat ice cream or hotdogs.  The meat is just so juicy and so tasty!  I don't even add any seasoning anymore when I cook it (or ask yaya to cook it).  I just put a lot of white onions, set the nonstick pan to heat, let it cook in the beef's own juice, and walah! Comfort food and favorite breakfast food perfection! 


I love both flavors (Ranch Style and Garlic and Chili), but most of the time I prefer Garlic and Chili with my steaming rice.  It has the perfect kick of spiciness for me. Mmm absolutely delicious! ♥ Plus, I love the fact that it's proudly Pinoy made. For those who haven't tried it, you're really missing half of your life. Seriously! Just give it a try and you'll be a convert too.

The Delimondo line is available at Petra and Pilar, Salcedo Saturday Market, and S&R. (Peso Power: Ranch Style Big - P145, Ranch Style Small - P110, Garlic & Chili Big - P155, Garlic & Chili Small - P115)  You also have to try their drizzling oils and sausages.  All delicioso!