MUST TRY MONDAYS

Aloha!!! Finally I'm back and blogging. I was bedridden for almost a week because of one nasty flu virus! Now I'm still coughing but feeling better and blogging! I hope everyone's in good health today.  It's a Monday so let's start the week right. 


MUST TRY # 1: HAPCHAN CRAB & CORN SOUP AND SHRIMP BALLS


So when I got sick, I wanted to eat soup because my sore throat wouldn't let me swallow much.  Crab and corn soup has been an all time favorite - whether it's the instant one or the real one.  Hapchan's crab and corn soup did not fail.  It was very hot, it had egg, and the taste was perfect.  I also love shrimp balls. Even if they were a bit hard to swallow at that time (sore throat) because of the breading, I still ordered.  I just sliced it into small pieces so it would be easier to swallow. Even if my tastebuds were weak I was happy because the shrimp balls tasted a-ok!


MUST TRY # 2: MAMOU BEER BATTERED FISH WITH MALT VINEGAR


Really soft and juicy fish. And I mean really soft. The batter was delicious (not too salty) and the yummy crispy fries were a bonus. The only downside was the serving - it was too small for me.


MUST TRY # 3:  BUGSY'S BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS


One word: AWESOME. This one's another all-time favorite bar chow, appetizer, snack, or even viand!  I love the taste and texture of the chicken.  It's a gulity pleasure because you can enjoy eating your favorite buffalo wings without the hassle of removing bones.  Love it! 


That's all for now. Have a good week everyone!