Do Your Health A Flavor

Okay so my friends contradict me on this.  They all love the famous Red Mango.  But no matter what they say or do, I won't change my mind.  YOH-FROZ is my favorite frozen yogurt!  The first time I tried it, I just got plain with no toppings, and instantly fell in love with it.  It's so creamy and the sweetness is just right.  It's almost like ice cream but with the health benefits of yogurt.  I don't like Red Mango that much because I find it too sour for my taste. I do like it's super fine texture though.  White Hat and FIC's froyo, not so much either.  The texture is quite grainy for me.  Golden Spoon, well, it doesn't look and taste like yogurt at all. Too sweet, even sweeter than ice cream.  I love both California Berry and Qoola for their flavored froyo (Blueberry and NSA chocolate).  Although sometimes when I think about it, I'd rather get real ice cream than their flavored yogurt.  It depends on my mood really. :)


If I want to eat real frozen yogurt (no in betweens), it always has to be YOH-FROZ.  Nothing beats it's creaminess and sweet (but not too sweet) yogurt taste.  I always order mine with crushed Graham crackers and cheesecake bits.  Sometimes when I feel guilty, I only go for the crushed Graham.  Try it and do your health a flavor.


Photo taken via INSTAGRAM for iPhone