Dreamy Sushi: American Dream

A is for AWESOME, D is for DREAMY...  That is how I'm going to describe The Fat Vain Shopper's all time favorite, American Dream Makimono from Omakase

American Dream is made up of cooked salmon and cream cheese wrapped in nori, Japanese rice, and deep fried with light breading.  It's not the conventional sushi/maki with raw seafood but I like it.  The dipping sauce makes it extra special too.  I love the combination of salmon and cream cheese with the crispiness.  It's really a fine comfort food that's hard to resist.  Although for healthy conscious folks, I suggest you stick to the conventional sushi because this has extra calories in it.



I don't mind loading on extra calories because of its goodness so I'm quite biased.  In fact I can eat one order all to myself.  (THIS IS WHY I'M FAT haha!) Good thing it's very affordable!  Only P195 for one order (8 pcs.).  Woohoo!  I can eat it everyday!

Try American Dream on your next visit to Omakase.  Let me know your verdict! 


Check out OMAKASE at the following branches:  Alabang Town Center, Ayala Triangle Gardens, Greenhills Shopping Center, Il Terrazo, and Libis QC.