Rainy Day Bag: CATH KIDSTON

Check out my new purchase - a cute day bag from Cath Kidston! Perfect for the rainy days!

Cath Kidston is not yet that popular in the Philippines but it is a well known brand in the UK.  They sell not just bags but also a wide array of products such as clothing, scarves, accessories, furniture, stationery, umbrellas, gadget cases, and many more!  Cath Kidston designs stand out because of their fun prints and quirky designs.  If you see bags with dainty floral prints or polka dots, they may most likely might be Cath Kidstons.  Just check the logo in front.



Just recently, my friend went to London so I immediately asked her to buy a Kidston for me.  I chose a Spot Day Bag in blue which was at 45 pounds.  That would be roughly around P3,200 when converted.  Not bad right?  It's a durable bag like a Longchamp so P3,200 is actually quite cheap.

If you're not a fan of floral designs, you can choose this simple yet cute polka/spot design like I did.  It can go well with denim, white, black, and mostly anything actually.  It's also perfect for the rainy days because the bag is made from durable oilcloth with cotton and leather PLUS it's PVC coated which makes it waterproof!  yes, definitely rain friendly.  Another good thing about it is that it isn't high maintenance because the material allows you to just wipe it clean.  It can also fit a lot of things despite it's comfortably handy size.


There are a lot of other cute bag styles to choose from.  They have totes, carry-alls, slings bags, luggage bags!  Visit their website and choose your favorite.  I think my next purchase would be a luggage bag so I'd be a chic traveler.  I love my Cath Kidston and I'm definitely buying more! :)

Note: Beware of fake Cath Kidston products sold in bazaars.  Make sure to get the authenticity card