Bar Dolci

Sweetness at it's finest - Bar Dolci!  This posh little place in Burgos Circle never fails to paint a sweet smile on my face after dinner or a night out.  Bar Dolci is relatively new and quite small but it's ambiance is very inviting.  The second floor has comfortable couches and posh interior with LCD TVs. Definitely a relaxing hang out place especially for the sweet tooths.


Sweet treats.
Bar Dolci's specialty is of course their gelato.  There are so many interesting flavors that just keeps us going back to try a new one.  I love the Thai Milk Tea flavor because it reminds me of my trip to Bangkok.  Sorry I wasn't able to take photos of the gelato because I was too excited to eat it!

Aside from gelato, they also have delicious macarons!  Oh dear, macarons are my favorite so these yummy treats are very hard to resist.  Their dark chocolate macarons are to die for. :)



If you're looking for something unique, they have popsicles which have alcoholic drink flavors.  Cool huh?  Imagine a tequila rose popsicle melting in your mouth...Now that's pretty awesome!  (Do I sound like an alcoholic now?)


Bar Dolci is really a cool place to hang out in.  Aside from enjoying the cozy ambiance, the sweet treats will always make you come back for more.  Try it out!


For your info
Bar Dolci
F133 Forbeswood Heights, Burgos Circle
Fort Bonifacio Global City
846-8245